
"You having company?" he asked.
"Not tonight. Why?"
"There's a car in the driveway." chuckling.
Me. Not getting it. "Okayyyyy"
him: "Yeah, the plate says GREEKLVR."
Me: "Really. REALLY? Greek Lover?"
So me, who can't let anything go, calls the neighbor.
"Mary, you wanna tell me something?" I'm laughing.
She answers me, sweetly, concerned, but not really knowing why I'm cracking up. "Do you need us to move it?"
"No no" I say. "But , ah, just what the hell kind of house you running over there? Greek Lover? For real? Who the hell is visiting you?"
"It's a high school kid. Friend of Adam's."
and I totally burst out laughing
"He's greek" she continues "The whole family is. I guess they are really into it."
My husband walks in and I'm bent over the sink practically peeing.
Because on the one hand, I'm wondering "Just HOW long is this poor kid going to drive around telling the world he loves anal" and on the other, I'm not sure if my neighbor got why it was so damn funny to me.
All I could think of was the plates in The Birdcage.
"Oh look, they're leapfrogging..."
1 comment:
BWA HA HA HA HA !!! (Stops to breathe) BWA HA HA HA....
Post a Comment