Monday, May 21, 2007

A Letter to My Grammie & Grampie ~ Love Ellie


Dear Grandma Vicki & Grandpa Harry,

Today mommy took me for me first "real" walk. We drove to the park in Mommy's green suv and I wore a coordinating pink outfit. Mommy looked like hell. She needs to get it together. I looked A-DORABLE. I even had a pink blankie. My auntie Michelle and cousin Julia came with us - but in their own car. Before we went, Julia drew me a picture and its taped to my crib. it has her mommy, my mommy, her and me! Not drawn to scale though.

After we went to the park, we walked to the library, then for lunch. Mommy and Auntie split a sandwich. Julia had TWO hotdogs. But with no bun! I ate too, and barely spit up. I held onto my burp though, like it was a Willy Wonka gold ticket!!!

After lunch, Mommy took me for our "walk" alone. We walked 3 miles, I think, but Mommy stopped to see - guess who - HER AUNTIES! They ALSO were walking the lake for the first time!!! What a nice surprise! I love all sorts of Aunties, especially my Aunties Michelle and Mellisa and my NY Aunties Julia and Margo, and my adoptive Aunties Michelle, Kat & Mommy Spoo.

Attached are pictures of me today in my cousin Julia's old carriage. Mommy needs to buy me one of my own but Auntie loaned us this one for as long as we want! Yeah for Aunties!

xoxo Grandma. I love you ~ Love, baby Ellie

No comments: